Monday, March 5, 2012

Penang Senzala Workshop 4th & 5th February 2012 Part 2

Ola to fellow Camaras, Comrades and friends. Due to the high demand and request on the video of our last workshop, I have now uploaded the two of the video clip of our workshop roda on our Youtube Channel. Woud like to apologies for the delay in posting up the video clips because I do not have the video clips with me. I understand some of us might missed it on Facebook or did not have Facebook to view it. So here I am attaching the video clips here.
Capoeira Senzala Workshop by Professor Parabolica 4th and 5th February 2012


Capoeira Senzala Penang Malaysia Workshop Feb 2012 Part 1


Capoeira Senzala Penang Malaysia Workshop Feb 2012 Part 2


For more picture and photo join our Facebook Group. Capoeira Penang(Grupo Senzala)

Hope to see you awesome people again soon. Ciaoz.

Axe,
CJ 






COMMENTS