Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mestre Elias TV Interview on New Training School

Mestre Elias and Professor Tyson are on local Brazil TV interview on the launches of new training premises in Brazil. It is also know to be a celebration of thirty years of our grupo Escola de Capoeira Grupo Senzala de Teresopolis. I was earlier told by Professor Parabolica about this and seen the picture from this from the tag in Facebook.

ESCOLA DE CAPOEIRA SENZALA FAZ 30 ANOS E INAUGURA SEDE - 06/03/2012
Mestre Elias and Professor Tyson TV Interview

"Mestre Elias e seus alunos comemoram trinta anos da escola e lança nova sede. Reportagem: Cláudio Furtado; Imagens Ricardo Abreu e Edição: Marco Aurélio Filho."

I think there is a mistake in Professor Tyson's name as I remember he is called Professor Tyson instead of Tayson. Correct me if I am wrong about this. :)

Mestre Elias painting on the Senzala logo


Axe and Viva Senzala!
CJ






COMMENTS